There are many unique uses for screen printing and direct-to-garment printing that will help or hinder your T-shirt printing goals. This article will summarize the advantages of both direct to garment printing and screen printing. It is intended to help you choose the right process for your t-shirt printing business.
DTG (Direct-to-Garment) Digital Tshirt Printing Advantages
1. This method is the most popular in T-shirt printing businesses. The t-shirt design is printed on special paper and then heat bonded to the shirt. If you want to get the services of direct to garment printing, then you can browse the web.
2. Your printer is limited in terms of color range and detail.
3. There is very little overhead equipment or routine maintenance.
Screen Printing has its advantages
1. Screen printing is also known as serigraphy or silkscreen printing. It involves creating a design stencil, and literally imprinting inks onto the t-shirt fabric. This is the most popular method of printing in brand fashion and other areas.
2. Ink is absorbed into the fabric and not bonded to the surface.
3. Screen printing is possible for any size design and can even cover the entire shirt.
These should give you an idea of the potential advantages and disadvantages of each t-shirt printing technique for your company.