Travel & General Information

Entry Requirements by Country

Citizens of certain countries and territories need a visa to visit or transit Canada. Others need an eTA.

Please visit this site to confirm whether or not you meet requirements.

Full list of countries that require a visitor’s visa as well as those requiring an eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) can be found here.  The list of exemptions are also listed.

Starting March 15, 2016, visa-exempt foreign nationals who fly to or transit through Canada will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travellers with a valid visa. Read about the changes and how they may affect you.

Download more information about traveling to Canada FAQ


Calgary Transit

Calgary Transit is a great way to get around this beautiful city.  To find out more about how to plan your trip, fares, maps and other tips for getting around please visit the website.

Please note that not all hotels are within the “FREE ZONE”, please check if you need a ticket before you travel.