Tools & Resources
- Subscription to Child Abuse & Neglect: The International Journal, a monthly publication.
- Free online access to the journal back to 1977 – invaluable for research!
- ISPCAN’s official newsletter, The LINK, published three times a year in 6 languages.
- Advanced and exclusive access to educational webinars.
- Events Calendar to track trainings and conferences year round and easily register for events through your online account.
- Special Reports.
Networking and Professional Development
- Voting rights
- Ability to run for Executive Council or other leadership roles within ISPCAN
- Opportunity to submit articles to The LINK
- Opportunity to contribute to the World Perspectives on Child Abuse as a country representative
- Online Community
- Job Board
- Interactive Listserv
- Reduced rates at ISPCAN’s biennial international congresses, regional conferences and other sponsored events worldwide.
- Chance to enter ISPCAN contests and promotional events.
- Member pricing on ISPCAN publications including the World Perspectives on Child Abuse.
- FREE Resource Guide on Child Maltreatment Data Collection.
Standard Membership with voting privileges and Journal subscription
- Developed Country Membership (1 Year)/ (2 year) $165 / $310
- Developing Country Membership (1 Year)/(2 year) $65 / $120
- NEW! Group Memberships (1 year) $165 +$45/each
For groups of 10 or more from the same organization. First member pays the standard rate of $165, and each additional membership will cost $45. Each group will receive one subscription to the Journal.
Non-voting memberships with no Journal subscription:
- Associate Membership: $45
- Developing Country Associate Membership: $30
- Student Membership (1 year): $100
For students enrolled full-time at an educational institution. The member must provide documentation of enrollment and must re-apply each year.
- Emeritus Membership (1 year) $100
Retired ISPCAN member in good standing for at least 5 years prior.
*developing country as defined by World Bank